Join us if you wanna rule the world.

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

Join us if you wanna rule the world.
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Little Stroll in the Park (18+)

2 participantes

:: Public places :: Park

Página 2 de 2. Precedente  1, 2

Little Stroll in the Park (18+) - Página 2 Empty Re: Little Stroll in the Park (18+)

Mensaje  Bridgette Depaul Jue Ene 10, 2013 7:26 am

All the running in the rain was kind of fun. It was a good exersice, since I didn't do much instead of the one that I had at night. He looked so beautiful with his hair wet. My stomach was starting to feel funny, but was it because of him? Maybe. I stepped in the car, getting all the seat wet.

-I'm sorry, I wet your car,- I said biting my lip. When I thought about it, it sounded kind of wrong, and laugh. -You know this is kind of fun, getting wet- I said as I looked at him.
Bridgette Depaul
Bridgette Depaul

Francos : 34

Little Stroll in the Park (18+) - Página 2 Empty Re: Little Stroll in the Park (18+)

Mensaje  Chase Wilde Jue Ene 10, 2013 3:12 pm

I laughed as well, it sounded so funny coming from her "Its ok, its just water, it'll dry out, besides..." i glanced over at her with a smirk "i wet the seat too"
I turned the car on, and turned on the heat so that we could warm up and dry a little "So..." i said moving a little so i could see her "where do you need to go? i'll be your chauffeur~" i asked with a toothless smile, wiping my face with some napkins i had, handing her some as well.
Chase Wilde
Chase Wilde

Francos : 41

Mensaje  Bridgette Depaul Lun Ene 14, 2013 6:55 am

I grabbed the napkins and clean the waterdrops in my face. I laughed at his comment. I had another idea in mind, I had a lot of things to do, but I didn't care. I lined toward him and looked at his lips.

-Why don't you show me where you live?- I asked.
Bridgette Depaul
Bridgette Depaul

Mensaje  Chase Wilde Lun Ene 14, 2013 7:09 am

I stared down at her with emotionless eyes, trying to read her own. But i couldnt help it, i smiled, and leaned closer to her. I felt her moist, velveltly lips brush against mine, which were tugged up into a smirk. "Oh? So you dont feel like paying those bills anymore?" I asked in a whisper as i moved my face to her neck and gave it a kiss before pulling away and sitting back.

-"But, if you want me to show you where i live...lets go then.." I said as i put my car on drive and twisted my body to the side, placing an arm across her seat so i could look back as i backed up the car. "Im your chauffeur after all"
Chase Wilde
Chase Wilde

Mensaje  Bridgette Depaul Lun Ene 14, 2013 2:44 pm

The point of this day was to pay my bills, fix up my house a little bit, and just relax. But you know, a man can change your plans a lot! I looked at the road, and little details of the things that were around, just to memorize the way to his house. After all, it was the first time going to his residence.
I reach to turn the radio on, just quiet enough so we could hear it. I'm not going to lie, I was getting a little bit bored. I put my hand on his leg, and started to stroke it.

-I'm getting bored,- I said. -How long is it going to take to get there?- I asked like little kids asking their parents.
Bridgette Depaul
Bridgette Depaul

Mensaje  Chase Wilde Lun Ene 14, 2013 3:08 pm

"hey baby, patience is everything" I said as my grip tightened on the wheel. I was trying to control the fantasies that began to run wild in my hand..you know..whith a woman's hand stroking your leg like that, you really cant do much but try to calm down.
I lived kind of far, about 20 minutes from there. "Here we are" i said as i pulled into my drive way, a two story house with a garage and a nice mowed lawn came into view. I turned the car off, and sat up a bit so i could take the keys our of my back pocket. "want to check the inside?" i asked with a little smirk.
Chase Wilde
Chase Wilde

Mensaje  Bridgette Depaul Lun Ene 14, 2013 3:30 pm

As we drove into the drive way, I was already imagining all erotic stuff with Chase, and felt how my wet spot was getting agitated. When I felt the car stopped moving, my body moved immediately to Chase's lap. My arms where resting in his shoulders, pushing myself toward him, closing the space that was between us, so close that I could feel his breathing.
-I want to check you out first- I whispered in his ear, and went down his neck with my tongue.
Bridgette Depaul
Bridgette Depaul

Mensaje  Chase Wilde Lun Ene 14, 2013 3:37 pm

I smirked, wrapping my arms around her and squeezing her ass "yes mam" i whispered as i slipped one of my hands inside her shirt, pushing my body back so it looked like we were almost laying down. Sheesh..why did she had to pick such a crampped space? couldnt she wait to walk atleast walk to the couch? I chuckled softly in my mind as i thought that, feeling the heat getting to me. Literally. I felt hard, and i guess i couldnt wait to walk to the damned couch either. My hand moved up to her long, blond, wet hair, tangling my fingers in it as i pushed her head to me and make our lips crash together in an intense kiss.
Chase Wilde
Chase Wilde

Mensaje  Bridgette Depaul Lun Ene 14, 2013 6:50 pm

As our lips were having some fun,I pulled the small handle on the right side under the seat, making us to be in a lying position. I guess it was somewhat more comfortable. I smiled as we kissed, I knew he was uncomfortable and he wanted to be somewhere else, but when you are that hot and there is a hot guy sitting right next to you, you just can't take control. I put my hands inside his shirt, stroking his nipples. I felt how a bulge slowly started to grow. I wasn't going to lie, I liked it. I liked how I was turning my man on.
Bridgette Depaul
Bridgette Depaul

Mensaje  Chase Wilde Lun Ene 14, 2013 6:59 pm

my hands shiftly moved to her back, unclasping her bra and parting for a moment to remove it and her shirt, leaving her topless ontop of my moist clothes. I pushed her lips to mines again, slipping my tounge inside and beginning to tounge wrestle with hers.
I thanked the rain at that moment that it was falling hard enough to cover the windows so that nobody could see us. I knew we were going to end up naked in here..and im sure it wouldnt be nice if some kids were to pass by. My hands, which were caressing her back, moved inside her jeans and underwear, grabbing a handful of her buttcheek and massaging it. Her ass was perfect, i couldnt help it.
Chase Wilde
Chase Wilde

Mensaje  Bridgette Depaul Lun Ene 14, 2013 7:50 pm

I stroke his tongue with mine, as I lay on top of him topless. I followed his idea, and removed his shirt also. I pressed my chest down, squeezing my boobs with his chest.
The truth is that what was happening outside the car, I didn't take the most attention. All I wanted and needed was right in front of my eyes.
My hands began to explore his body up and down slowly reaching for his pants. I wanted to see him naked, just for me. I wanted to see every corner of his body. I wanted to touch it, wanted it to be mine alone. This guy drove me crazy every time I was with him.
I unzip his pants, and slowly lower it. I put my hand inside his pants, squeezing the lump he had in his boxers.
Bridgette Depaul
Bridgette Depaul

Mensaje  Chase Wilde Lun Ene 14, 2013 8:01 pm

"Ah.." I let out a small, soft moan when she squeezed my dick. Fuck, this woman was about to give me the biggest orgasm in my life just by touching me. "Fuck.." I whispered as I got more desperate. I wasn't a gentleman anymore. I wanted to take her. Now. I unbottoned her jeans and removed them as I moved A bit down, leaving them and her panties on her ankles. My hands traveled up to her breats, and began to move them in a circular, massaging motion, as I pinched her tits.
Chase Wilde
Chase Wilde

Mensaje  Bridgette Depaul Mar Ene 15, 2013 3:00 pm

I close me eyes and a small moan scape from my mouth, feeling the pleasure that his hands where giving me as he touch my tits, which made me clutch his member even harder. I lowered his boxers, leaving them into his knees. I wanted to play with him a little bit, but since we didn't have that much time, and the space wasn't that comfortable. I opened my legs all that I could, and sat on him putting my crotch in his member.I started to move my hips slowly, making my clit rubbing on his cock.
Bridgette Depaul
Bridgette Depaul

Mensaje  Chase Wilde Mar Ene 15, 2013 3:19 pm

I grabbed onto the wheel as my upper body arched up moaning in desire. My dick was hard and hot, wanting to feel her cool walls and the guilty pleasure, and when she gave it to me, i fell right unter her spell. She had a way with me when we did this, that i just surrendered under her paws. Her body moved in away so gracefully, like when a snake moved and twisted around its pray. Her hands, whereever they touched, left this tingle in my body that i couldnt ignore. Our fit..it was so perfect. like she belonged with me. only me.
My hands traveled to her hips and i began grinding and rubbing our crotches together. My eyes closed when a wave of godness traveled up to my body, sending my head back to rub againts the window. Shit...shit..my god, this woman knew what i wanted, and how i wanted it. I opened my eyes, and a small smirk tugged at the ends of my lips "thats it....good girl..you are doing excellent..." i whispered, finally thrusting up and getting deep inside of her.
Chase Wilde
Chase Wilde

Mensaje  Bridgette Depaul Mar Ene 15, 2013 6:21 pm

Our crotches rubbing together was the most wonderful thing in the world, or that's what I thought a the minute. It felt so good, and I wanted more, I wanted faster and faster. I was so turn on by this guy. My pleasure meter was more than high, I just wanted even more from him. When I felt his member getting inside me, a loud moan brokeout. I pull my head back, making my long blonde hair tickle my back. I grabbed his hands and put them in my boobs, and squeeze them making the pleasure even better.
Bridgette Depaul
Bridgette Depaul

Mensaje  Chase Wilde Mar Ene 15, 2013 9:43 pm

I leaned over to her and immediately began to kiss her. I began moving faster, to the point where I felt the car move along with us. I didn't care, I kept kissing her. I kept thrusting. Harder, faster. So far, even though we were in a tight space, it has been the best sex I had with her. Maybe it WAS becouse of the cramped space we were having it in..but hell, it didn't take long after that for me to finally cum.
Chase Wilde
Chase Wilde

Mensaje  Bridgette Depaul Miér Ene 16, 2013 3:21 pm

I could feel the thick liquid out of my vagina. Making me moan for the last time, loudly. I lay on top of him, closing my eyes, and my breathing. I was tired, this guy made ​​me make the best excercise that might exist. Opening my eyes, I noticed my surroundings. We were in his car, perhaps who saw us. I laughed, pulling my hair back, since it bothered me on my face.
-You're crazy, did you know that?- I said, laughing. -You could not wait to get into the house?- Recalling that I had been the one who jumped on him, I gave him a playful smile.
Bridgette Depaul
Bridgette Depaul

Mensaje  Chase Wilde Miér Ene 16, 2013 3:29 pm

my chest moved up and down rapidly, making her move as well since she was laying ontop of me.

-"You're crazy, did you know that? You could not wait to get into the house?" I heard her say and i couldnt help but to roll my eyes and chuckle weakly. "Right..." i whispered, since i couldnt talk right at that second. i was still fazed. "Look whos talking? the woman that jumped on me and made me have sex in my own car" I moved a hand to her back, stroking it gently as we layed. i didnt want to get up, nor move. I wanted to lay like this with her as much time as i could....even if my back was killing me.

-"hey...cute butt.." i said as i kissed her nose "next time, tell me what you want to do, so i can park my car somewhere more...'private' I bet my neightbors' kids saw" I said and laghed, throwing my head back onto the seat.
Chase Wilde
Chase Wilde

Mensaje  Bridgette Depaul Jue Ene 17, 2013 7:31 am

I laughed to his comment. -I will try to contain myself- I said as I got up and sat on the passanger seat. -Can you take me home?- I asked, and remember my bills that I had to pay. God, it's too late now, but oh well... another day to my late bills. I just wanted to get home and clean everything up. I remembered that I had my dirty clothes ready to get in the washing machine.
Bridgette Depaul
Bridgette Depaul

Mensaje  Chase Wilde Jue Ene 17, 2013 3:27 pm

"Of course" i said clearing my throat as i sat up. I blushed at the condition we were in, seeing how i was still a bit erect from our pleasure moment. i sat up, and pushed the seat up as well, raising up my pants and tucking my dick in. I buckled my belt and turned the car on, running my fingers through my hair.

I drove her home..and i felt kind of awkward since i didnt know what to talk to her about. I wanted to ask her so many things...yet i felt so nervous. I mean, everytime we have sex, i always have to leave..its so quickly, that i never thought of how it felt like to actually, lets say, go on a date with her. But it hurt. Everytime i thought about her working in that place...it hurt. my heart ached so much, and i just couldnt take it. I bit my lip, trying to cover the aching of my heart with pain, and just listened to the song that was playing on the radio.

-"Well...take care ok? and sorry for keeping you!" i said with a smile as i waved goodbye. I saw her walk away until she dessapeared inside, and at that moment, i realized how much this woman ment to me. How much i loved her. But then, it came again, the pain...I cant deal with this. What are we? are we...lovers? No..
I shook my head as i drove away, letting out a sigh. Brigette...i cant see her anymore.
Chase Wilde
Chase Wilde

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 2. Precedente  1, 2

:: Public places :: Park