Join us if you wanna rule the world.

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

Join us if you wanna rule the world.
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Who is Bruno Chevalier? (Finished)

2 participantes

Who is Bruno Chevalier? (Finished) Empty Who is Bruno Chevalier? (Finished)

Mensaje  Bruno Chevalier Lun Ene 07, 2013 11:50 pm

I wake up in a tiny room. I can't remember anything, who I am? What happened to me? Maybe I'm hearing the rain, but I'm not sure. What day is it? I'm just able to remember her eyes. She is... I know she is very pretty, but who is she? My body hurts, I'm dizzy. I don't know where I am. I hear a bothering buzz, it seems to be a voice, a woman voice. I try to talk, but words don't go out. I hear myself babbling, "Am I alive? Did I survive?" I think, but she can't listen to me. I try my best, but I'm not able to say anything. I try to open up my eyes, but I'm blind by the white lights.

Última edición por Bruno Chevalier el Mar Ene 08, 2013 12:48 pm, editado 1 vez
Bruno Chevalier
Bruno Chevalier
Lawyer

Francos : 62

http://green-falls.forolimpico.com

Who is Bruno Chevalier? (Finished) Empty Re: Who is Bruno Chevalier? (Finished)

Mensaje  Marianne Bërck Mar Ene 08, 2013 12:29 am

The hospital was spacious, modern and warm ..
A car accident on a rainy Tuesday, very typical I guess.
The patient had severe shocks, particularly the head. Bruno Chevalier was his name. Constantly babbling, I could not understand what he was saying. Filled with bandages, was virtually immobile. He seemed confused, scared when he tried to open his eyes. The drugs were slow to react on his body, his pain was evident. His condition was not very favorable, he must have lost his memory.
Marianne Bërck
Marianne Bërck
Doctor

Francos : 3

Mensaje  Bruno Chevalier Mar Ene 08, 2013 12:37 am

- Where I am? -I stammered, I opened my eyes. she was looking at me. I tried to raise up the sheets, but it hurt. I saw my hands, it was hard to move my fingers. My chest was cover with bandages. I didn't feel my legs, "Maybe I'm not able to walk" I thought. I was scared. - Who I am? -I stammered once again. My head hurt a lot, I couldn't remember anything more than her eyes.
Bruno Chevalier
Bruno Chevalier
Lawyer

Mensaje  Marianne Bërck Mar Ene 08, 2013 12:59 am

He opened his eyes again, he suddenly began to stammer and move, it was a small step. It was painful for him. He asked his name and where he was.
- You are in the Hospital St. Philip. Your name is Bruno Chevalier, you have had a serious accident, you're a lucky guy. I'm Dr. Berck- His heart was beating properly and his lungs were healthy, and only had several severe blows. Just had to stay here a long time.
Marianne Bërck
Marianne Bërck
Doctor

Mensaje  Bruno Chevalier Mar Ene 08, 2013 10:14 am

Where were my family? Did I have a family? A lot of questions crossed my mind. I remember her blue eyes. She was looking at me angrily. "I think I don't want to see you anymore" I think she said, but then everything got blank...

- I can't remember anything -I whispered as I looked at her- What happened to me?

I was so confused, not even my name sounds familiar, who is Bruno Chevalier? is it me?
Bruno Chevalier
Bruno Chevalier
Lawyer

Mensaje  Marianne Bërck Mar Ene 08, 2013 12:21 pm

-You've been here a couple of hours, by a collision with a truck. Your head has received a strong impact, uh .. there is a small chance that you can recover your memory or .. part of it -
Everything was... fine, except his memory.
It was late and we had to rest for today. So I called the nurse to administer a relaxing to him, would feel better for a while.
- You have to rest, maybe you can remember something more tomorrow - I said before it came a small woman with a serum on her hands.
Marianne Bërck
Marianne Bërck
Doctor

Mensaje  Bruno Chevalier Mar Ene 08, 2013 12:48 pm

- But I'm still confused -I whispered, but then I felt calmed, and closed my eyes. I fell out the world, I just heard the silence, and my thoughts running through my head.
Bruno Chevalier
Bruno Chevalier
Lawyer

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado