Join us if you wanna rule the world.

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

Join us if you wanna rule the world.
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

What somebody like you doing in a place like this? (Finished)

4 participantes

What somebody like you doing in a place like this? (Finished) Empty What somebody like you doing in a place like this? (Finished)

Mensaje  Benjamín Montero Mar Ene 01, 2013 3:06 pm

- Good morning darling -I said with a smile in my face when I saw Neus.

I tried to kiss her cheek but I was tempted to kiss her lips.

- I missed you sweetie -I whispered meanwhile I hugged her.
Benjamín Montero
Benjamín Montero
Artist

Francos : 16

What somebody like you doing in a place like this? (Finished) Empty Re: What somebody like you doing in a place like this? (Finished)

Mensaje  Neus Amateis Mar Ene 01, 2013 3:32 pm

I was, like always, working on one of the petitions of Benjamin. I wasn't very interested in his kiss in my cheek. I was still thinking about what had happened that afternoon.
A small and quite -Hey- came out of my mouth, and I didn't bother responding his I missed you sweetie.
I should of called somebody, just anyone so they could of help me that day. I was afraid, I admited it. I wanted to know more about this guy, who was him... what did he want about people, personal issues, family history, anything really just to get to know him better and hit him harder.
Neus Amateis
Neus Amateis
Artist

Francos : 57

What somebody like you doing in a place like this? (Finished) Empty Re: What somebody like you doing in a place like this? (Finished)

Mensaje  Bruno Chevalier Mar Ene 01, 2013 3:45 pm

I got in the studio, I saw Benjamin next to Neus. He has something special with her? I thought he was gay.

- Hello Montero -I said- Long time no see.

I shook his hand, but I ignored the girl. I hate having to admit she is very pretty, more than Alexander's wife.

- I got some questions -I said staring at Benjamín- Are you going to cooperate? We have no problems if you deny to answer.

Alexander was behind me, he was with another of his syringes, showing it to Benjamín. I smiled, "you can't with me, Neus." I thought.
Bruno Chevalier
Bruno Chevalier
Lawyer

Francos : 62

http://green-falls.forolimpico.com

Mensaje  Alexander DeLarge Mar Ene 01, 2013 3:56 pm

Hi there, Benjamin right? mmm look the think is that I don't want to kill you because you are really hot.. But if you don't do exactly what I want I'll have to nail this right to your ass.- I laugh so hard when I notice how gay that sound so immediately I show him the syringe with a smile on my face.

I hope that he's gay, I haven't been with a guy since I meet Eva...
Alexander DeLarge
Alexander DeLarge
Doctor

Francos : 18

Mensaje  Neus Amateis Mar Ene 01, 2013 4:05 pm

The same man I went to see this afternoon was here, in Benjamin's studio, and he wasn't alone. A guy smaller than the one I recognized was standing next to him, talking with Benjamin. What did they want from him? Did they know each other? Or they wanted to kill somebody else? What is up with this guys!
I walked toward Benjamin. -Is there something wrong?- I asked leaning in Benjamin's shoulder, completely ignoring the dude that I went to see that afternoon.
Neus Amateis
Neus Amateis
Artist

Mensaje  Alexander DeLarge Mar Ene 01, 2013 4:20 pm

OMG she is so fucking pretty.
one of the prettier girls I have ever seen, after my wife of course..
I thought when the girl approached us.
Alexander DeLarge
Alexander DeLarge
Doctor

Mensaje  Benjamín Montero Mar Ene 01, 2013 4:56 pm

-
Don't worry, sweetie -I said looking at Neus.- He is an old friend.

Actually, Bruno isn't my friend, but I cannot tell her the truth. I met him when I was a drug addict, he came into my house with a gun, Alexander was with him too. I'm sure Neus doesn't know my past, so I was a little afraid.

- Mr. Bruno, can we go to a place more private? -I asked. Alexander sucks as a doctor, I knew it, that's why I decided to cooperate with them. I don't wanna die, I have to protect my mother, and I cannot let the lawyer lock me up, because he knows I killed my father, but I was afraid, I didn't know what to do, he would kill my mother if I don't stopped him, then I saw that knife... and, well....

I held Neus hand, I was nervous, what he was looking for? I'm clean now, I paid him all my debts, he promised he would kept silent.

- He is Bruno Chevalier, and his personal doctor, Alexander DeLarge -I whispered to Neus, she was a little confused.
Benjamín Montero
Benjamín Montero
Artist

Mensaje  Neus Amateis Mar Ene 01, 2013 5:08 pm

Is there something Benjamin is not telling me that he wanted to go somewhere private? I wanted to know what was going on, what does Benjamin has to do with this guys, and why did they killed my ex-husband?
I felt the pressure Benjamin was having by the grabbed of his hand.
So Bruno Chevalier was his name, how interesting I just saw this guy twice in this day... And Alexander DeLarge, a doctor? personal doctor? Well... He didn't had the face of a doctor if you ask me.
I didn't want to interruped their private chat, so I let Benjamin's hand go.
Neus Amateis
Neus Amateis
Artist

Mensaje  Alexander DeLarge Mar Ene 01, 2013 5:32 pm

Ok. I know the opinion that you have about me you bastard, but let me tell you something, I know very well the woman you call mother and it would be really easy to me to kill her and even the fucking best doctor in this city (after me, I'm the best) would believe that it was a natural death.-
I look at him with my manic face, his smiling face turn into a scared little girl face, for the first time he look at me with respect, then I look at Bruno and I said:

I can't stand this twat, tell him what he is going to do for us.

I Was really piss off, this was going to be the only brothel where I couldn't go

Alexander DeLarge
Alexander DeLarge
Doctor

Mensaje  Bruno Chevalier Mar Ene 01, 2013 5:47 pm

Alexander was angry. We got in his office, I walk around a few minutes without looking at him. I was thinking in all my posibilities. This is my game, I'm the winner, she can't against me

- Listen to me carefully -I started saying- Your little girl is in troubles.

Benjamín was afraid. I could see the fear in his eyes, I showed him a photo from his father's corpse. "You killed him, Benjamín, didn't you?" I thought smiling,

- You're not gonna die today, Benjamín -I said- Calm down. Whatever, I need you to make me a favor.

I looked at him, I hate when I need help, but I cannot do anything else. "Fuck Jesus" I thought.

- Neus know something about us, is your work to keep her in silence. -I finally said, I was tired- If she needs to know something about me, ask it through you.
Bruno Chevalier
Bruno Chevalier
Lawyer

Francos : 62

http://green-falls.forolimpico.com

Mensaje  Benjamín Montero Mar Ene 01, 2013 6:02 pm

- I don't want to know what did you do. -I said- It's okay.

I let them to the door. Bruno seemed to be happy, I was wondering about what Neus knew, and how important it could be. I don't even know her, what she did in her past? I was worried and confused.

- I'm sorry, Mr. DeLarge -I fucking hate him, but I had to apologize anyway. Alexander smiled, then they left. I was happy because Bruno wouldn't bother me anymore. Neus came by my side, I hugged her and then I kissed her lips.

- I'm a little afraid -I confessed- Tell me, honey... what do you know about this guys?
Benjamín Montero
Benjamín Montero
Artist

Mensaje  Neus Amateis Mar Ene 01, 2013 6:21 pm

I saw them leave, and I felt a huge relief inside me. I came to Benjamin's side, and felt his fear in his hug, his lips kissed mine and the second he asked if I knew something about this guys, I turned away. So they were here for me after all, and didn't bother to speak with me.

-I know nothing about them, Ben- I told him the truth, which made me think that I had to start to gather some information. I didn't had enough trust in Benjamin to tell him my personal problems. I knew nothing about him, and he either, and things were not going to change now.
My plan was, going to the brothel and collect every rumor that I could with my co-workers, and confirm it with my costumers. I knew it wasn't the best idea, but it was my only way to find out things.

-Ben, I have to go now- I announced, grabbing my belongings and walking to the door. -You also need to go, it's almost ten-
Neus Amateis
Neus Amateis
Artist

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado