Join us if you wanna rule the world.

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

Join us if you wanna rule the world.
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Dr Alexander DeLarge

Dr Alexander DeLarge Empty Dr Alexander DeLarge

Mensaje  Alexander DeLarge Mar Ene 01, 2013 1:38 pm

User's name: Chelo

What do you do: he is a Doctor, sometimes a killer, a crazy scientific, a pot user and a bitches lover

Male/female: Male

Sexual orientation: Pansexual

Physical appearance: 1.73 m, blue eyes, light brown hair (really handsome, you can a take a picture if you want)
Spoiler:

Psychological description: He is portrayed as a psychopath who use drugs, regularly engages the services of prostitutes and kill innocent people chosen at random for his own amusement, also showing no remorse. has been described as a misanthrope, cynic, narcissist, and a incorrigible joker, who also happens to be a highly intuitive medical genius. he concedes that he has many addictions, but says that it is not a problem because it does not interfere with his work or life.

I like: My job, sluts, drugs, Rock music, cars.

I don't like: Cops (he fucking hates cops), people

Story: Alex born in Green falls, since he was a kid he hate humans being so he decided to become a doctor only to understand how they funcion and how he can destroy them. Live by his own since he was 13 and work selling drugs until he finished his studies,that's because he know very well the night life in Green falls.
After a lot of romance with guys and girls he got married with a street hooker who cheat he with Bruno every time she can.
With a lot of mony and a great life he would never leave the streets who saw him grow up.[b][right]
Alexander DeLarge
Alexander DeLarge
Doctor

Francos : 18